- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (Melted)
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar (or Brown Sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 ½ Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Combine with remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until fully set and golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- For the glaze, combine peanut butter and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over top of banana bread. Slice and enjoy!