This Banana Bread Recipe (sub Maple Almond Butter for Peanut Butter)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Almond Milk
Optional: Justin's Maple Almond Butter, Maple Syrup, Powdered Sugar, Banana Slices, Walnuts
1. Prepare banana bread. Cool completely and slice into 2" pieces.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together egg, vanilla, cinnamon and almond milk.
3. Dip both sides of each banana bread slice into egg mixture.
4. Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
5. Serve with a drizzle of Maple Almond Butter, a sprinkle of powdered sugar and banana slices.