- 8 Cups Chex Cereal (any variety)
- 1/2 Cup Justin's Classic Almond Butter
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (divided)
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 Cups Almonds
- Place cereal in a large bowl, set aside. Combine Justin's and 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Pour melted almond butter mixture over the cereal and gently fold until cereal is completely coated.
- Place sugar in a large zip top plastic bag, then fill with the coated cereal. Close bag and shake lightly.
- Spread mix onto wax paper to dry. Toss together cereal, remaining chocolate chips, coconut and almonds and enjoy!