- 4 (4 oz) Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 16 oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Peas
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Shallots,
- 3 Tablespoons Justin's Classic Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Sprinkle chicken with salt/pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute chicken in olive oil, 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add mushrooms, shallots and peas and cook 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk almond butter with water until thoroughly combined. Add almond butter sauce to vegetable mixture and simmer 3-5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Spoon approximately 1/3 c. almond butter sauce and veggies over chicken. Serve warm on top of whole wheat orzo, rice, quinoa or by itself.