- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 ounces frozen corn
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons Justin's Cinnamon Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Optional: plain Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime wedges, avocado slices
- Place beans, tomatoes, chicken broth, corn and enchilada sauce in a large stockpot; bring to a boil. Add cornmeal, reduce heat and simmer, covered, until flavors are blended, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in almond butter, peppers, chili powder, cinnamon and chicken. Cook on low 5 minutes more.
- Serve warm garnished with a dollop of Greek yogurt, a sprinkle of cilantro, avocado and lime.