- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 5 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Over-Ripe Bananas
- 16 oz. Container Vanilla (or Plain) Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/8 Cup Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350℉
- Sift Flour, Baking Powder and Salt. Set Aside.
- Add 2 Bananas and Greek Yogurt to Stand (or hand) Mixer Fitted with Wire Wisk and Whip Together for about 4 minutes.
- Add the Applesauce, Egg and Nut Butters. Beat Well.
- Fold in the Flour Mixture just until incorporated.
- Dice the 2 Remaining Bananas and add, along with Nuts Chocolate Chips and Coconut to the batter.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and tap on counter to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick into the center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap or place in a container and move to the refrigerator.
- Best when served the following day.
*Tastes great topped with a smear of Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter, Banana Coins and a drizzle of your favorite honey!