- 1 (18.3) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped Justin's Cashew Butter Cups
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil. Stir until well blended. Fold in chopped Cashew Butter Cups.
- Place powdered sugar in a shallow dish. Drop 1 tablespoon dough into sugar and roll to coat.
- Place about 2" apart on prepared sheet.Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.