- 1 Homemade or Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Pecans
- ½ Cup + 2 Tablespoons Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter (divided)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pre-bake crust in 9” pie pan for 25 min. Remove from the oven and turn down to 275F.
- For the filling: Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Once melted, whisk in sugar, salt, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla until hot and the temperature reaches 130 F on a candy thermometer. Remove from the heat and stir in pecans.
- Spread ½ cup of Justin’s in the bottom of prepared pie crust. Pour the pecan mixture on top and bake at 275F for 55 minutes. Cool completely.
- To finish, melt remaining 2 T Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and drizzle over pie.