1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut in half to make two rectangular sheets.
- Stack the two sheets and cut into a triangle, removing the excess pastry. Spread Chocolate Hazelnut Butter between the two triangles of pastry.
- Cut away 2 strips at the bottom of the triangle to create the trunk of the tree. Cut the sides of the triangle into 1-inch strips to create the branches.
- Twist the branches away from you and continue moving up the tree.
- Cut a small star out of the extra puff pastry; place on top of the tree. Lightly brush the pastry with egg.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool slightly, then dust with powdered sugar as desired.
- Serve immediately.