½ cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon instant espresso
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and espresso until combined. Beat in Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Stir until just combined.
- Form dough into two separate logs approximately 10-12" long by 2-3" wide, and be sure to space them at least 4" apart on your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Cool completely, then slice diagonally into ½-inch slices
- Place slices back onto cookie sheet cut side up, and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Once cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts as desired.