3/4 cup oats
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons Justin's Cinnamon Almond Butter
1 ripe banana
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 6 regular, or 3 jumbo muffin tins with paper muffin liners.
- Add the dry ingredients (oats through salt) to a food processor, and process until the oats become a fine flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the carrots and coconut. Blend 30 seconds. Fold in the carrots and coconut.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes, or until done. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and enjoy with a little extra almond butter on top!