1 Cup Justin's Almond Butter (Vanilla or Maple)
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, softened
5 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
1 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Cranberries
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
2-3 Tablespoons Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir the almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup together. Stir in the oats, baking soda and cranberries.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls, place on the baking sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. They will still be soft, but you don't want to overbake them.
- Cool at least 20 minutes to let them set, as they will be very fragile when they come out of the oven.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to a week.