- 1 cup Justin's Classic Cashew Butter
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablsepoons vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 10 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- cherry tomatoes
- frozen peas, thawed
- fresh basil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine first six ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
Pour sauce in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add more almond milk to thin if necessary.
Stir in cooked pasta and top with fresh basil, tomatoes, peas and black pepper. Enjoy!