- 8oz Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 3 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips (divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts (finely chopped)
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring heavy cream to a light boil. Slowly pour cream into the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Warm 1/4 cup milk in a saucepan over low heat. Do not boil.
- In a small bowl, mix warm milk, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and vanilla extract. Add to heavy cream mixture and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in shredded coconut and chopped walnuts.
- Using a tablespoon, drop clusters of the truffle mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Cool in fridge 20-30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 2 cups chocolate chips in microwave (50% power, 30 second intervals) until smooth.
- Once cool, roll one cluster at a time into a ball. Using a fork, dip balls in melted chocolate to coat, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place on a clean cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with shredded coconut (optional).
- Chill truffles at least 30 minutes or until set.