- 1 Cup Justin's Honey or Classic Peanut Butter
- 2.5 Cups Oats
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (divided)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- In a large bowl, mix Justin’s Peanut Butter, honey, 1/2 cup coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and oats until well combined.
- Firmly press the dough into an 8” x 8” baking pan and place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Once the bars have set, remove from freezer and spread Chocolate Hazelnut Butter mixture over the top.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, slice into bars and enjoy! Bars will soften at room temp, so we recommend storing them in the fridge until ready to eat!