- 16oz. Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, beat Chocolate Hazelnut Butter with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Beat in remaining ingredients until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased 9"x 13" baking pan.
- Bake brownies at 325°F for 30-38 min. Brownies will be slightly gooey in the center. Cool completely.