- 1 cup Justin's Classic Peanut Butter (plus more for drizzling)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups ice cream (any flavor)
- Justin's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup Justin's Classic Peanut Butter, sugar, and egg until dough forms.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray, and press cookie dough mixture into pie pan with a spatula to make crust.
- Bake the cookie crust until edges are golden, about 15 min. Cool completely.
- Spread softened ice cream into crust. Freeze at least 3 hours.
- Top with chopped Peanut Butter Cups and a drizzle of peanut butter.