• 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoons of whole wheat pastry flour
• 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar (white sugar will work)
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
• 2 eggs
• 2 Tablespoons Applesauce
• 1/2 Cup Almond Milk (or any milk)
• 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
• 1/4 Cup Justin's Maple Almond Butter, melted
• 2 Tablespoons Justin's Maple Almond Butter
• 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
• 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Coat doughnut (or muffin) pan with cooking spray.
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, milk, vanilla and almond butter.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill doughnut pan and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely.
- For glaze, whisk together almond butter, milk and sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Dip tops of doughnuts in glaze and enjoy!