- 1 full jar of Justin's Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, unpacked
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Scant 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 5 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 packages of Justin's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (8 cups total)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Put the peanut butter cups in freezer until ready to use.
- Beat (with a hand mixer or stand-in mixer) together the peanut butter & sugars in a large bowl.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, and vanilla, and beat until combined.
- Then, beat in the eggs one at a time until it forms a crumbly dough, set aside.
- Roughly chop then fold in the peanut butter cups into the dough.
- With a regular sized ice cream scooper, scoop the mixture onto two greased baking sheets (6-7) on each one and flatten the balls slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. The cookies may seem underdone but they will continue to cook when cooling.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a minute or two then carefully transfer them to a cooling rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!