- 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- ½ teaspooon Almond Extract
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 16 oz. Dairy-Free Coconut Whipped Cream
- 2 Cups Crushed Graham Crackers
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, yogurt, almond butter, almond extract and coconut milk until fully combined. Fold in whipped topping.
Add crushed graham crackers into the ice cream mixture and gently stir to combine.
Place mixture into a large bowl or container, cover, and freeze at least 8 hours. Enjoy!