- 3/4 Cup Justin’s Maple Almond Butter (divided)
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 refrigerated or homemade whole wheat pie crusts, thawed
- For the filling, mix together ½ Cup of Maple Almond Butter, pumpkin, sugar and spices in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out pie crusts until 1/8” thick. Slice dough into rectangles and spread 2 Tablespoons of prepared filing into the center. Carefully cover with remaining pie crust and seal edges with a fork to create the tarts.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool completely.
- For glaze: In a small bowl, combine ¼ Cup Maple Almond Butter, powdered sugar and milk. Stir until smooth (you may need more milk depending on the consistency)
- Spread onto cooled pop tarts and enjoy!