- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 T. Justin's Classic Almond Butter
- 1/4 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 1/4 C. Fresh Parsley
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 t. Cumin
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients (except olive oil) in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture forms into a dough.
- Form into 3-inch balls and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place falafel in pan and cook 5-6 minutes on one side. Flip falafel and cook until golden brown, 5-6 minutes more.
- Serve falafel in whole wheat bread (like Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains) or pita topped with cucumbers, lettuce and tzatziki.