- 2 Cups Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Cup Gluten Free Granola
- 6 Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, syrup, coconut flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add granola and stir until combined.
- Form into bite sized balls and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt peanut butter cups over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Using a fork, dip each peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the balls for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.