- 1 can of Garbanzo Beans (about 1 ¼ cup) drained, rinsed and patted dry
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor until smooth and dough-like. Dough will be pretty sticky.
- Fold in chocolate chips and form into balls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- If you’re feeling fancy, my favorite thing to do is make ice cream sandwiches out of them with your favorite ice cream or you can eat them plain!
Recipe courtesy of Nicole Renard