- 1 1/2 Sticks Melted Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Pretzels (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup plus 1/4 Cup Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter until well combined.
- Press the mixture into an un-greased 9x13 inch pan and place in refrigerator.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and 1/4 Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter until fully melted.
- Pour chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and freeze for 1 hour.