- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats, divided
- 1/2 cup Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup chopped Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat at a low speed until just combined. Stir in 1/2 cup oats.
- Press half of dough into bottom of an 8-inch ovenproof skillet. Spread peanut butter evenly over dough. Drop remaining dough over top peanut butter by the spoonful. Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups and 1/4 cup oats.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with ice cream (optional, but totally recommended) and enjoy!