- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or butter
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pecans
1/4 cup Justin's Cinnamon Almond Butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease an 8" pie or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seed, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together coconut oil (or butter), almond milk, eggs and vanilla. Pour into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- To make the topping, bring coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in pecans.
- Remove oatmeal from the oven and top with the pecan mixture. Return to the oven and bake 10-15 minutes more.
- Drizzle with Cinnamon Almond Butter and serve warm.