- 5 C. Cubed Bread
- 1/4 C. Justin's Maple Almond Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 C. Milk
- 1 oz. Ham (Sliced or Cubed)
- 1 C. Sauteed Mushrooms
- 1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 C. Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, almond butter, milk, salt and pepper. Add the cubed bread to the egg mixture and let the egg and bread mixture sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the egg mixture from the refrigerator, mix in the ham, cheese, mushrooms and green onion.
- Spoon the bread mixture into the muffin tins and bake until set, about 30 min.