- 2 Tablespoons Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Chili paste
- 1/2 Cup Justin's Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 8 oz. Fettuccini Noodles
- Green Onions for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Peanuts (to garnish)
- Bring pot of water to boil and cook pasta as directed.
- Heat large skillet and add garlic, balsamic vinegar and honey. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sweet chili paste, and Justin's Classic Peanut Butter. Stir until incorporated.
- Add red pepper flakes, ginger and cayenne.
- Let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to sauce and garnish with chopped green onions and peanuts.