2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 cups carrot "noodles" (spiralized carrot)
2 tablespoons finely chopped pineapple
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Justin's Cinnamon Almond Butter (for drizzling)
chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat one tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute the spiralized carrot until soft, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large bowl and add in pineapple.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Pour the egg mixture into the carrot bowl and stir well.
- Heat your waffle iron, and grease with remaining tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Place the carrot mixture in the center of the waffle iron and cook as directed by your waffle iron.
- Remove gently with a fork and drizzle with Cinnamon Almond Butter and top with chopped pecans.