- 6 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/3 Cup Black Beans
- 1/3 Cup Corn Kernels
- 1 Tomato, finely diced
- ¼ Cup Sliced Green Onions
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- 3 Slices Cooked Bacon, optional
- ¼ Cup Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Rub sweet potatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake on a baking pan until tender, 40 - 45 min.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half. Scoop out 2 tablespoons potato from each half and save for another use.
- In a medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients ( quinoa through bacon). Stuff sweet potato skins with filling.
- Place sweet-potato skins on baking sheet; bake at 450 degrees until edges are lightly browned, about 15 min.
- Remove from oven and drizzle 2 teaspoons Maple Almond Butter over each sweet-potato skin. Serve warm.