- ½ C. Justin’s Classic Almond Butter
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- ½ T. Sea Salt
- ¼ C. Nutritional Yeast
- ½ t. Chili Powder
- ½ T. Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
- ½ t. Dijon Mustard
- ¼ C. Water
- Preheat oven to 450F
- To make sauce, combine first nine ingredients (almond butter through water) in the bowl of a small food processor. Blend until smooth.
- In a small pan, sauté onions and mushrooms in 1 T. olive oil for 8-10 minutes, or until soft.
- Spread almond butter sauce in a thin layer over prepared pizza crust. Arrange onions, mushrooms and sliced tomatoes over sauce.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned.
- Sprinkle arugula on top of cooked pizza. Cut into 6 slices and serve warm.