- Banana Ice Cream (see recipe below)
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding (see recipe below)
- Your favorite Justin’s Nut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Almost empty Justin’s Jar of choice
- Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (optional)
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding (Make this the night before)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3 Tbs maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into a jar and shake to combine or mix well into a bowl. Refrigerate overnight until chia seeds expand and pudding forms.
Banana Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Blend bananas and cinnamon in a blender until smooth like ice cream.
- Put a layer of banana ice cream in the bottom of your almost empty Justin’s Jar. Then drizzle some peanut butter or other nut butter and maybe sprinkle some chocolate chips
- Next add drop a layer of chocolate chia seed pudding on top of the banana ice cream and keep alternating layers until your jar is stuffed
- Top your overflowing jar with a generous drizzle of nut butter, sprinkle of chocolate chips, banana slices or even some Peanut Butter Cup chunks. Get creative! Make it your own!
- Grab a spoon and dig in before it drips everywhere.
Recipe courtesy of Nicole Renard