For Doughnut Holes:
- 1 ¾ C. whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. cinnamon
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ C. Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 T canola or coconut oil
- 1/3 C. light brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ C. milk
- 4 T melted coconut oil or butter
- ¼ C. caramel seasoning or cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease mini muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond butter, oil, brown sugar, egg whites, vanilla, banana and milk until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, then dip doughnut holes in melted oil or butter and roll in sugar mixture.