- 16 oz Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (440g) palm oil
- 1.5 cups Aquafaba (the liquid from two 15 oz two cans of chickpeas)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar (optional)
1. Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Strain your cans of chickpeas into a pot and reduce the liquid to approximately 25% of its original amount.
3. Once reduced, remove pot from heat and add sugar and cream of tartar. Mix until completely dissolved.
4. Pour mixture into a mixing bowl and whip on high for 5-7 minutes or until meringue is stiff.
5. Lower speed to medium and add palm oil. Mix until smooth.
6. Add chocolate hazelnut butter. Mix until fully incorporated.
7. When melted chocolate chips have cooled off, add to buttercream and mix until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of Loveletter Cakeshop