- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened (consistency of butter, not melted)
- 2 T Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped white chocolate peanut butter cups
Using an electric stand or hand mixer, cream together coconut oil, peanut butter, egg, sugars and vanilla, at a medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and mix until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate peanut butter cups.
Using small scoop, form dough into 15-20 balls (about the size of a golf ball). Place on a plate and press down slightly. Cover and refrigerate dough at least 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place dough 2 inches apart on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes (they should appear slightly undercooked). Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy!